August 2005 – present
The Runthrough – New York, NY
- Redesigned the website therunthrough.com—a custom-built e-commerce style site that connects stylists and magazine editors to fashion and jewelry designers to request samples and images for events, photo shoots and editorial use.
Pratima Spa – New York, NY
- Build and maintain the spa’s email newsletter campaign, and design and build promotional newsletters for distribution through Mail Chimp.
Pix Design – New York, NY
April 2011 – April 2012
- Lead web designer in a boutique design firm. Also responsible for overseeing and managing web projects. Projects include a redesign of the website for energy drink brand HyDrive Energy, design and managing development on a luxury jewelry e-commerce site for Port-Au-Gem, and design and front-end development for the newly defined Manhattan neighborhood, NoMad.
- Assist the print designers with packaging, promotional materials and various other print projects as needed.
Disney Publishing Worldwide – White Plains, NY
April 2009 – April 2011
- Designed various promotional web advertisements (Flash, Animated GIF, and static) and print materials (magazine print ads, in-store signage and displays, backlit posters, water bottles, and postcards) for titles by Disney Hyperion and Disney Books.
- Designed and developed custom tabs for Facebook using HTML/CSS to promote
new book releases.
- Designed and built a microsite for the Disney Hyperion title, By the Time You Read This, I’ll Be Dead.
- Assist with maintaining and updating content through a custom CMS for DisneyBooks.com and various microsites for books series and Disney properties.
Fashion Institute of Technology, AAS in Communication Design, Magna Cum Laude
California State University, Chico, BA Psychology minor in Italian
California State University International Programs, Florence, Italy