Levo League – New York, NY
Lead Front End Developer/Designer
September 2012 – present
- Senior front end developer at career advice and social networking start-up Levo League. Responsibilities include establishing standards for front end development, ensuring code quality and cross-browser compatibility, assist with design and project management in an agile development environment.
- Noteable achievements: implemented a live style guide to help developers build efficiently while also maintaining design consistency, persuaded the business to convert the website to a responsive layout when rebranding and also built the new site layout, promoted object oriented css programming.
August 2005 – present
The Runthrough – New York, NY
- Redesigned the website for The Runthrough — a custom built e-commerce style site that connects stylists and magazine editors to fashion and jewelry designers to request samples and images for events, photo shoots and editorial use.
Pratima Spa – New York, NY
- Build and maintain the spa’s email newsletter campaign, and design and build promotional newsletters for distribution through Mail Chimp.
Pix Design – New York, NY
April 2011 – April 2012
- Lead web designer in a boutique design firm. Also responsible for overseeing and managing web projects. Projects included design of the website for energy drink brand HyDrive Energy, design and managing development on a luxury jewelry e-commerce site for Port-Au-Gem, design for a responsive vintage jewelry e-commerce site Cleo Walker, and design and front end development for the newly defined Manhattan neighborhood, NoMad.
- Assist the print designers with packaging, promotional materials and various other print projects as needed.
Disney Publishing Worldwide – White Plains, NY
April 2009 – April 2011
- Designed various promotional web advertisements (Flash, Animated GIF, and static) and print materials (magazine print ads, in-store signage and displays, backlit posters, water bottles, and postcards) for titles by Disney Hyperion and Disney Books.
- Designed and developed custom tabs for Facebook using HTML/CSS to promote
new book releases.
- Designed and built a microsite for the Disney Hyperion title, By the Time You Read This, I’ll Be Dead.
Fashion Institute of Technology, AAS in Communication Design, Magna Cum Laude
California State University, Chico, BA Psychology minor in Italian
California State University International Programs, Florence, Italy